As part of the annual Resource Bill charge, we include a Pupils Personal Accident insurance with Allianz.
This insurance scheme provides 24-hour 365-day cover against accidental injury to pupils and is not restricted to accidents on school property.
All pupils are included in the Pupil Insurance Scheme (provided their Annual Resource/Book Bill has been paid), so there is no necessity to fill out an individual insurance form.
What is the procedure for making a claim ?
See the Allianz website for full information on how to make a claim.
See Allianz Policy Document for full details of what is covered.
- The parent/guardian completes the claim form – Download the Pupil Personal Accident Report Form here.
- The claim form needs to be signed by the parent/guardian and will also need to be signed by the school.
- The claim form should then be sent to Allianz along with any accompanying medical bills/receipts (if there are likely to be additional expenses as a result of the accident, please send a note with the claim stating that and Allianz will keep the claim open).
- Payment for claims can now be made by direct transfer in to your bank account.
- All correspondence should contain the school policy or reference number (DN RPA 3962396) together with the school phone number (042 93 6693) and sent to:
Pupil Personal Accident Claims
Telephone: 01 613 3559 Email: email@example.com
The insurance will reimburse all medical expenses* for accident or injury in or out of school (cover is 24/7 – all year) which are not recoverable under private insurance or medical card.
* Please check the Allianz Policy Document