To run the school, we use Aladdin Schools. As part of that, we use Aladdin Connect to communicate with parents. It provides secure access to messages from the school and details of your child’s attendance, test results, reports cards etc. via secure login from your internet browser or the Aladdin Connect App. It is a great service which enhances our communication with parents as well as enabling parents to stay informed about their child’s education.
- It ensures the school has up-to-date contact information
- It keeps parents informed of pupils’ attendance
- It keeps parents up to date on school and classroom news via noticeboard messages
- It keeps parents up to date on what book their child is currently reading and if it is due to be returned
- It allows parents to view their child’s report card
- It gives parents the option to opt in to share contact information with their child’s classmates’ parents via the Parent Privacy option for the class list.
- It allows parents to view their child’s latest standardised test results
Along with strengthening our partnership with parents, Aladdin Connect will also help by:
- Improving attendance by allowing parents to track any school days their child may have currently missed, as well as with late arrival and early leaving information.
- Helping to reduce the amount of notes being sent home
- Helping the school and teachers to communicate with parents
- Reducing costs by eliminating the need to send school report cards by post
- Reducing costs by reducing the number of text messages that need to be sent
Aladdin uses state-of-the-art security to protect data, which is stored and processed in strict compliance with Irish and European data protection laws. So parents can know their data is safe and in good hands.
You should have received an email message containing your registration link. There will be one link per parent which will allow the parent to access information for all their children in the school from one user account. If you have not received your registration details or if you are experiencing any problems downloading the app, please contact the school office.