NEW! After School Care for Junior and Senior Infants
New for September 2019 we are introducing an After School Care Pogramme for pupils in Junior and Senior Infants, to cater for the one hour between Infants home time and the end of the school day for the pupils in 1st-6th classes at 2.40pm
AFTER SCHOOL CARE For Junior and Senior Infant Pupils
Notes for Parents
- Infant After School Care is open to all Junior and Senior Infant pupils of St Francis National School.
- Priority is given to pupils with older siblings in the school.
- The After School Care will operate on the school premises from 1.40-2.40pm, Monday to Friday.
- Care will not be provided on days that school finishes at 12 midday.
- A completed and signed Registration Form must be submitted to the School Office prior to any child attending.
- Copies of the Registration form may be downloaded HERE, or picked up from the school office.
- Infant After Schol Care is NOT a drop in service. Parents need to pre-book days via the school office.
- Payment can be made weekly or termly, in advance, via the school office.
- Infant After School Care is operated by St Francis National School on the school premises and supervised by qualified Childcare worker(s) and/or Special Needs Assistants.
- Pupils will be escorted from their classroom to the After School Care Room by a staff member.
- At 2.40pm, pupils will be escorted to the pick up area outside of the school and handed over to their parent or guardian.
- Parents are asked to please pick up their children promptly.
Rates for 2019/2020:
€3 per day
€12 per week (5 days)