Distance Learning Plan
• St Francis NS is using the Seesaw App for communicating homework and distance learning with pupils and their parents/guardians.
We will continue to use Komeer App to communicate with parents and the school website to celebrate school life.
• Distance learning will be teacher led and will include both online and activities some that can be carried out offline. Children can take a photo of their work and upload it for their teacher. Their teacher will prioritise pieces of work to assess or give feedback, in a timely manner. Parents can contact teachers if needed between 9am – 2.40pm by email.
• Each class has been allocated a Special Education Teacher to support distance learning and will substitute for the class teacher if required.
• Children in receipt of Special Education Teaching, will be supported by their SET teacher via Seesaw. Video calls may also be arranged via Google Meets.
• Children with access to an SNA will be support by email. Video calls may also be arranged via Google Meet.
• Please contact the school (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you require assistance in relation to accessing IT equipment by Monday, October 19th.