Allianz Pupil Personal Accident Insurance
As part of the annual book bill charge, we include a Pupils Personal Accident insurance with Allianz.
This insurance scheme provides 24-hour 365-day cover against accidental injury to pupils and is not restricted to accidents on school property.
All pupils are included in the Pupil Insurance Scheme (provided their book bill has been paid), so there is no necessity to fill out an individual insurance form.
If you need to make a claim under this policy, this is how you do it (mostly taken from the Allianz website):
What is the procedure for making a claim ?
See the Allianz website for full information
- The parent/guardian completes the claim form – Download the pupil personal accident report form here.
- The claim form needs to be signed by the parent /guardian and will also need to be signed by the school.
- The claim form should then be sent to Allianz along with any accompanying medical bills/receipts (if there are likely to be additional expenses as a result of the accident, please send a note with the claim stating that and Allianz will keep the claim open).
- Payment for claims can now be made by direct transfer in to your bank account.
- All correspondence should contain the school policy or reference number (DN RPA 3962396) together with the school phone number (042 93 6693) and sent to:
Telephone: 01 613 3559 Email: email@example.com
The insurance will reimburse all medical expenses for accident or injury in or out of school (cover is 24/7 – all year) which are not recoverable under private insurance or medical card.
More insurance details available by clicking here.